Dallas TX Trip: Texas Rangers Stadium






I've never been to a ball park that was so festive. Texas Rangers Stadium, which sits across the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium is a humongous ball park. Outside, it has a vintage feel but inside, it's like the Bradbury Building meets the Wizard of OZ. I had a hot dog and roasted peanuts. I was so hungry, I ate all of it before I remembered to take a picture so the image of the hot dog here is a anonymous Ranger's fan who was kind enough to let me take a picture of hers. Highlights; the Rangers blew a 4-2 lead at the top of the 8th to the Boston Red Sox. I thought was odd; 1) the number of Boston fans in the stadium and 2) the amount of Boston gear being sold at the gift shops. I don't think you'd get that at a Dodger game. Another hightlight, seeing H. Saito pitch for Boston. He's a former Dodger closer. Awesome. Oh yeah, the hot dog was pretty good. I contemplated eating another but didn't. I was saving myself for the next day; Austin...

Comments

Popular Posts