Dallas TX Trip; Cafe Brasil




We drove into the parking lot of a bakery to have some after dinner sweets but it had just closed. Not much is open after 10PM in Dallas. There was a police officer there and we asked if he could reccomend some place that was still open. He said Cafe Brasil or Starbucks were the only places. So we went to Cafe Brasil, 3847 Cedar Springs, Dallas TX 75219, 214-461-8762. I guess David and Mona had had several so so meals there. It's located in the West Hollywood of Dallas community. It was awesome. Some dude was trying to make eyes at me sitting with his hommies across the patio. That was embarrassing. David and Mona ordered a tea and I ordered a chai. My chai was really weak and watery. I couldn't even finish it. We said to our server we wanted desserts but he never came back with the dessert menu so we ended up not having any, which was a good thing 'cause on our way home I sampled a Whataburger, which artist Jeff Mohr said I had to try while in Dallas. On our way home, we stopped by a Walgreens. I got my son some Longhorn flip flops. There was a trans there and in a fairly loud voice said she was buying lube and rubbers. "I gotta go makes some money". It took me by surprise. Part of me laughed at her boldness but I was also a little sad. However, it did make feel at home. Maybe Dallas isn't so different from LA after all?

Comments

Popular Posts