Cafe Bolivar





Cafe Bolivar is located at 1741 Ocean park Blvd, Santa Monica CA 90405. I am currently in a group exhibit there that Kio curated. I have a mobile made up of small wood replica's of guitar foot pedals. Anyway, I ordered two Arepa's which are corn-based pockets filled with cheeses and avocado and come with a side of green sauce. I had a Jamon and Queso with Gouda cheese and a Pacifico, mango, avocado, Panela cheese, rosemary and roasted garlic aiol. I think aiol is a kind of oil but I'm not sure. The Arepa's were good but a little flavorless for me. They told me it was a Venezuela style. I suspect I would need a lot more of the green sauce but there's something about the Arepa I like. I guess it's the freshness of it? Not sure. I recommend it at least to try and go see our exhibit if you are in the area.

Comments

Popular Posts