George and Dragon Phoenix AZ


Kio and I loaded our installation in the rented 16 foot truck and drove back to Phoenix where we were staying. Well, we didn't quite have enough to eat for dinner so we had seen this English place the other night and decided to stop there. it was late and they were open plus our truck fit in their huge parking lot in the back. We both had a Guinness (on tap) and Fish & Chips. I really am totally happy with Fish and Chips. They are usually bland and require the tartar sauce on the side. I guess that's the point. Why can't they put more salt on the fish and batter. That way, you can put less tartar or none at all. What if people don't like mayo? My friend, who has ordered Fish n Chips in London swears that what's missing is the newspaper ink. I guess in London, many small street vendors they serve Fish n Chips in newspaper. Is newspaper ink salty? 'Cause that would totally solve my complaint.

Comments

Popular Posts