Surfas



Artist Megan DeArmond highly recommended the burger at Surfas, 3975 Landmark Street Culver City CA 90232, 310-559-4770. In fact, she said it was the best burger in LA. Wow! The best? Hmmm. So I went there once. It's part of a bigger store of amazing cooking tools and high end ingredients. It's a fantastic store and sells those delicous ginger chews with peanutbutter. They're from Azusa. I went shopping first and by the time I finished shopping, around 3:30 PM, the kitchen was closed. They only serve desserts and drinks after 3PM. The second time I went, again, it was closed. So this Saturday, I made sure I got there before they closed and ordered the Kobe Burger. It's a $16.00 burger. It comes with a delicious mixed green salad and a fork that looks like silverware but it's coated plastic. The burger is thick and is served on a cibata. I ordered mines with bleu cheese. It was certainly delicous but the best? I think that's were DeArmond and I would differ but I can certainly understand why she would say that.

Comments

Unknown said…
Next time you go, try the rum and vanilla cannelle. So delicious!
CAFE LA LA said…
That does sound good. I think I shall!

Popular Posts