Orochon Ramen




I was watching Man Vs Food last night on the food channel and they were at Orochon. The host, Adam, undertook the challenge of eating the entire bowl of NO. 2 in 30 minutes. We went today for lunch and their was the Man VS Food hosts face on the Hall of Honor wall. I wasn't so adventurous. I ordered the Miso Ramen at a number 4 spice level. It was a slow burn but I finished it. I don't like to eat anything so spicey that I can't taste my food. I suspect I will never venture the NO. 2 challenge but maybe next time I'll go the next level, level 3!!!. Even the napkin holder was red.

Comments

Monique said…
Ahhhh MAN! You went!! I wanted to go there so bad after watching it on man vs. food. Plus RAMEN RULZ. I like pork flavor the most though.
CAFE LA LA said…
Monique, you gotta go, it's an awesome experience. I don't think I will ever do the thundererous challenge but I sure would like to go with someone who's into the fight.

Popular Posts