ELF





ELF, 2135 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, (213) 484-6829, has been touted as one of the most delicious vegetarian places in the city by many of my friends. I finally got an opportunity to have dinner there. They're only open at night. It's not a very big place, it's actually intimate and cozy. The people there were super cool. We had to wait a little bit for a table, they actually moved people around so they could accommodate our party of 4. There was a table open outside but it didn't have a outdoor heater like the other one. Too cold for dinner, so we got a great table inside. I had this amazing mushroom soup. It was rich, delicious and velvety. I'd have to say that everything there was delicious. My gratin was so yummy, cheesy and succulent. I am definitely going back. My friend P Knitty had been there before and new to bring your own wine. The combo of the wine, the salt, and standing for an hour and a half at the LA Derby Dolls game following our meal left me the next morning in a salt coma. Note to self, drink lots of water after a meal at Elf.

Comments

Popular Posts