Aloha Cafe in Little Tokyo



Aloha Cafe relocated from Monterey Park to Little Tokyo this April. They are now in Honda Plaza, 410 East 2nd Street, Los Angeles CA 90012, 213-346-9930. Today for lunch, I ordered the Pork Lau Lau & Small Side of Lomi Salmon with a ice green tea drink. The Lau Lau was awesome. I haven't had one this good in a long time, not since one from Hawaii via Auntie Jeannie. The Lomi was great. I ordered this plate without rice (my Doctor told me to stop eating rice) so I got extra salad along with the macaroni salad. The pork in the Lau Lau was tender and the taro leave was juicy. I am most definitely going back. hey, they had Ramen Salad.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just happened to be closing my account. I like what you are doing. The food looks yummy!!
CAFE LA LA said…
Oh, ok, did you close it? bye bye...

Popular Posts