Wood Ranch (The Grove)

A movie and dinner. That's a traditional date! So, we found ourselves at the Wood Ranch before the movie 21 at the Grove, 189 The Grove Drive, LA CA 90036, 323-937-6800. Wood Ranch is a chain. There's a bunch of them around the LA and Orange County areas. It was the night of the Kansas VS North Carlolina game; NCAA Final Four Men's Basketball. From where Meg and I sat, we could see eight wide screen monitors with the game on. If you're into it, it's pretty cool. If not, it can get very jarring to the point of nausea. Our server, Desmond was absolutely cool and gracious. I ate the ribs with a side of coleslaw with peanuts and sweet potatoes. I also ordered a Bass ale on tap. It was pretty awesome and I didn't fall asleep during the movie. The ribs were good but not excellent. I think a steak may have been a better choice which I will order next time. There's a lot of stuff on the menu and the atmosphere is adult fun. (sorry, no images, I lost my camera)

Comments

Popular Posts