Palms

(I think this is the 200th entry for this blog?) Palms is located at 5900 Hollywood Blvd, #B, LA CA 90028, 323-462-5073. This is the west tail-end of Thai Town on Hollywood Blvd. Palms moved here a while ago from their location near Normandie was it? Palms is the place where the "Thai Elvis" performs. I've had the pleasure of watching his performance. He's actually pretty good. I don't know much about how that all started but he's definitely part of the LA Scene now and a must for anyone who enjoys a local treasure. Oh yes, the food, it's good. I really enjoyed the won-ton soup. Hmmm, isn't that Chinese? I have had the Lemongrass soup before. That's very excellent. The Patay was delicious. I love that salad. Anything with peanuts is cool with me. The Satay, not so great but they have so many other things on the menu that it's worth a trip back to try new things. That evening, I lost my camera. No pix now. I have to buy a new camera. I'm going to wait for my Bush-rebate.

Comments

Popular Posts