Stone Fire Pizza Co

Stone Fire Pizza Company, 829 North La Cienega Blvd, LA CA 90069, 310-659-8848, was recommended to us by artist Mona Kasra and her husband and digital guru, David Meharania. Luckily, they had valet parking ($6) because it was raining really hard and there weren't any parking spaces available. I wonder where they parked my car? Anyway, the interior was semi-romantic and as my college art teacher Helen Watson would say, "very handsom design".

We ordered the crab pot stickers for an appetizer (light and tasty), wild mushroom pizza (yumm!), smoked chicken salad (fresh and sophisticated) and I had a root beer float (they were out of root beer so they made it a Coke float) for dessert and Megan had a sundae. We were full but not super bloated. It was a very good experience and the service was fun and helpful. We are definitely going back. I want to try the prosciutto and fig salad as well as their Chicago deep dish pizza which they fashion after the Chicago's Uno's (I once had pizza at the other restaurant Ike Sewel opened, Duo's. I think he opened it?). They also serve Port which I would love to have for dessert.

Comments

Popular Posts