Ti George Chicken




Last night was a rare rain evening in LA. I got out of the office a little late and while in bumper to bumper traffic on Sunset Blvd., the phone rang. It was my son to tell me that grandma made him and his sister dinner. All of a sudden, traffic didn't look so bad. Don't get me wrong, I love to cook but it's nice to have an unexpected break once in a while. I remembered seeing a chicken place on Glendale Blvd and decided to give it a try. Haitian food in Downtown LA! Ti George, 309 Glendale Blvd CA 90026, 213-353-994 has amazing rotisserie chicken. I walked in and it was rotating over coals inside the main room. The spices they use is so mysterious to me. It's unlike any other chicken I've had. It was absolutely delicious. My dinner also came with salad and platanos fritos. I drank a Malta which was rich, creamy and had an earthy root beer body. It reminded me of Guinness. I am definitely going back soon!

Comments

Popular Posts