Caffe Roberto



Caffe Roberto or is it Bellagio Ristorante? Either way, this is a family run place off the 405 and Marina Freeway at 11800 West Jefferson Blvd, Culver City CA 90230, 310-390-5736. The place is notorious for really slow-motion service. The food is old school Italian with a decent wine list. As we walked in and were seated last night, a patron and a waiter were in a verbal fight. I guess it was based on the patron and his family not getting bread served to their table. maybe they asked for it throughout their meal, maybe not. Anyway, the server who I believe is also the owner got pissed off with his attitude and gave him a piece of his mind. Well, maybe this is not professional and maybe the customer is always right but it's kind of cool to see the level of passion the owner had once he was insulted or criticized by the patron. Also, we got our meal within 45 minutes of being seated. I guess that's slow. It would be the last place I would go if I was in a hurry but otherwise the servers were very nice and I talk alot so 45 minutes went by fairly quickly.

Comments

Popular Posts