El Coyote

El Coyote, 7312 Beverly Blvd, LA CA 90036, 323-939-2255 has been around since 1931. Mann, that's a long time. I remember going there in college. It was as popular then as it is now. There's a kind of "trendy' feel to the crowd. Maybe it's the Hollywood vibe. The food is not too bad. I had a taco and tamale that was really good. The beans were tasty which is always a good sign. My favorite part of the meal this weekend was the Margareta. They have several. I asked the server what he recommended and he said the "Scratch". It was very delicious and high in alcohol content. For $6.50, you can't go wrong. Oh yeah, when we walked in, comedian Bobby Lee was standing in front with some friends. He's pretty funny. We saw him at the iHop on Santa Monica Blvd about a month ago. He was by himself eating an ice cream sundae. I guess he likes to eat out too.

Comments

Popular Posts