Busters


Buster's, 1006 Mission Street South Pasadena CA 91030, 626-441-0744, I was told, was started by two sisters who had a small ice cream business. Now it's a two story, community-oriented, coffee shop with sandwiches, desserts and soups. it's a classic destinations and I am not sure if they still do this but they used to have live music at night. Here's their banana split. it's pretty decent but they didn't have any pineapple syrup or strawberry syrup. The ice cream is alright, not too sweet, which I can appreciate. It comes in a plastic boat, which is very nostalgic.

Comments

Unknown said…
Aw, man! You were in my neck of the woods and I missed you?! Rats. I love Buster's cuz they post signs gently informing customers that they won't get any service if they are on a cell phone. -Brandy

Popular Posts