Pacific Dining Car


Old School! The Pacific Dining Car is located at 1310 West 6th Street, LA CA 90017, 213-483-6000. The service is so turn of the century, not the latest one but the second to latest one. I had a top sirloin which I wasn't pleased with but it's really all about the crabcakes. They have the best crabcakes there, it makes the steak a side dish. They are crunchy on the outside and tender in the inside with lots of crab. They're also on the big size too, which we all appreciate. We also had the Ceasar and a side of corn which was awesome. The last time I was there, they served a delicous red wine. I think it was the house Merlot and I believe they have a very good wine selection there. Dinner is about $70 with dessert and a wine. The servers are fantastic. If you've never been there, it's a must if you love LA history and service the way it was meant to be. The food is rich so come very hungry.

Comments

Popular Posts