Village Coffee Shop

Hadn't been here in years, maybe over a decade. I used to go a lot with my friend who lived up in the Beachwood Canyon area back in the late 70's and early 80's. It hadn't changed a bit. Village Coffeeshop is located at 2695 North Beachwood Hollywood CA 90068, 323-467-5398. Across the street is the Hollywoodland Reality Company as well as Ned Beatty's home.

I used to order the Beachwood Cafe omelete back in the day but this time we went pancakes and eggs benedict. It was delicious but a little too greasy for me. I am going back to have that omelete.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just because you ordered me (the non-specific "you"), here is a comment. I love this place, although I only go every couple of years. Very calm and pretty just to drive up here. Nice looking people to look at, dogs parked outside, easy parking, and I really love their omelettes, too! And I think the prices are very nice.
Anonymous said…
I have been going here for over 10 years. The main chef, Milton, was honored in a local paper last year as a long-term constant of the neighborhood. The waitresses are friendly and Milton gives me my regular breakfast as good as ever each time. You just got to see the neighborhood and experience the flavor of the original HOLLYWOODLAND home community. There is even a realestate office with that still on their sign! Go for it!
CAFE LA LA said…
That's awesome. Thanks for the info on the chef.

Popular Posts