Tomy's aka Big Tomy's



A West LA favorite for the late night early morning party crowd, Big Tomy's is located at 11289 W Pico Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90064, (310) 479-0601. Basically, it's on the corner of Sawtelle and Pico, across the street of Best Buys and right against the 405 freeway.

I didn't have a hangover but I got in late last night seeing live music at the Wiltern till 11:15 PM after a full day at work. At my age, it is a kind of like a hangover.

I can't say it's great food but it's great junk food. I really love the burritos here. I have had the house burrito and the bean & cheese. This morning, I had the breakfast burrito. With a coffee, it's the perfect eat-while-you-are-driving meal. traffic was hell this morning but a burrito from Tomy's and the morning show on Indie 103.1 makes it bearable.

Comments

Popular Posts