Joans on Third




Alas, I finally made it to Joans on Third, 8350 West Third Street, Los Angeles CA 90048, 323-655-2285. Here's what I got and sampled with my officemates at work.

Pecan bar
Apricot bar
Brownie
Vanilla cupcake
Spice with maple frosting cupcake
and the much coveted
Peanut butter cupcake

I'm everyone's hero for the day, here at work.

Joans on Third has a beautiful place, recently renovated. They serve lunch, sell cheeses and coffee as well as some of the most delicious and thoughtful baked goods in LA.

When I opened the front door and looked in, I believe I heard a harp and a choir sing, like in the movie Wings of Desire.

I especially enjoyed the elegant taste of the Apricot Bar and the youthfully fun taste of the Peanut Butter cupcake. It's all so civilized. Cover me, I'm going back for seconds!

Comments

Popular Posts