East India Grill





Mona and David introduced me to this really delicious India place a while ago but it took us a while to return. There we finally were last night at the East India Grill, 345 North La Brea Avenue LA CA 90036, 323-936-8845, walking in with, "well we have a lot to do tonight so we should eat light" or "I need to eat light 'cause I've been eating heavy lately" Yeah, that didn't happen. We totally pig'd out! The Indian beer didn't help. I was so happy and tired when I got home, I went to bed at 10:00 PM. WOW! When was the last time that happened? The food here is intoxicating. The company was great too but we just couldn't stop eating. We even had dessert, Gulab Jamun (two orders), it's a kind of fried dough ball in a light honey syrup with sliced roasted almonds. We wanted to have a coffee with it but we had hit our limit at that point and didn't.

Comments

Popular Posts