Mendocino Farms





Drunk'n Goat in Paris.

I've never seen an intoxicated farm animal and I've never been to Paris so how could I not order this today? Mendocino Farms, 300 S. Grand Ave. LA CA www.mendocinofarms.com, has a great menu. This is no ordinary deli. Located on Bunker Hill below the Water Court Mall adjacent to MOCA the menu has items like Citrus Tuna and, Pad Thai Chicken and Curry Peanutbutter sandwhiches.

Todays cold soup was delicious. A roasted almond creme with whole grapes. I sampled a salad but next time I'm ordering one. They looked amazing.

We got there at noon and there was quite a line. Be forwarned. The line went fairly fast so no problem. Great service!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So, ummm, what IS a Drunken Goat?
CAFE LA LA said…
Looks like a Drunken Goat Cheese is a cheese that has a liquor coating. I just found out through a friend yesterday.

Popular Posts