Doughboys



I met up with some friends at a place called Doughboys this Sunday morning. Located at 8136 West 3rd Street, LA CA 90048, 323-651-4202. It's near where Aaron's records last store was just north of Santa Monica Blvd.

Actually, I had just eaten a big breakfast so i decided to order dessert. I asked the server what was their most popular cake and he said the Red Velvet Cake. I ordered that with a coffee.

The place was packed. We waited a little bit before a table opened up. They had a huge menu. My friends ordered a Blueberry Falxseed Griddlecake and another ordered the Pan Toast. I really liked the Pan Toast. There's a lot of egg in there and it was delicious!

My Red Velvet cake was intense. I couldn't even finish it. It had a large sugar content and the frosting was delicious. I think it was a cream cheese frosting?. The cake was rich and dense. The buzz lasted about two hours.

Comments

Popular Posts