Cefiore


I wasn't blown away from this place but I thought it was so obviously a copy of the currently popular Pinkberry, that I just had to put it on the blog.

I may be one of the few who is indifferent about Pinkberry. I can definitely live without it. I am an ice cream guy. I've been to Pinkberry three times. I don't like the powder taste. I do enjoy the mixing of other ingredients. That's definitely the best part for me.

A frozen yogurt place opened up in Little Tokyo, months before a Pinkberry opened in Little Tokyo. The interior is similar to Pinkberry down to the small gravel filled floor and the over priced Tupperware on the shelves.

This place is called Cefiore, 134 Japanese Village Plaza Mall, LA CA 90012, 213-626-0806. I'm told there are many Pinkberry want-to-bees now across the Nation.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hiro,
I have no idea how you stay skinny while grubbin at all these yummy places. no more secrets - spill it. we're family
CAFE LA LA said…
Without getting into the details of my diet, I've been on a low carb diet for about four years. I try to balance the eating sugar craves with bike riding and playing basketball. I actually do both a lot during the week and then more heavily on the weekends. I also have a short workout that I do right after I wake up and right before i go to sleep. Lastly, I drink a "lot" of water each day.
Anonymous said…
There is a new cefiore across from Chinese Mann Theatre (Hollywood!)

can't wait to check it out!
Anonymous said…
http://www.star987.com/pages/alist/prizes/cefioreflyer.bmp

Popular Posts