Arctic Hotspot


What an unexpected surprise! Artist Jose Lopez and I decided to get some coffee and nearby was a place he'd recently discovered so we went. Arctic Hotspot, 2509 E. 4th Street, LA CA 90033, 323-264-7912 is in Boyle Heights and is in a really great neighborhood of historic LA, east of Downtown. No, it's not East LA, it's Boyle Heights, there's a difference or at least I've been told to pay attention to this fact.

Jose had a coffee and a ham and cheese croissant. Walking in, I glanced at the chalk board menu on the front door and saw "Cherry Almond Fizz". That's what I ordered. it was so refreshing, a perfect balance of juice, ice and almond flavor. When I finished it, I felt I could take on anything they threw at me today!

The folks here are really cool too and its only been opened for a year. They cater, plan to have Internet service and have a great interior vibe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That drink looks so refreshing!
CAFE LA LA said…
It was but it looks like they don't serve it anymore.

Popular Posts