Royal Cup



We had a meeting in the LBC this afternoon and found this place called Royal Cup, 994 Redondo Avenue, Long Beach CA 90804, 562-987-1027.

The moment we walked in the fairly long hall-like eatery, we were greeted with a friendly "First time here?". The food/open kitchen booth is down the room and up front is the drinks/coffee booth. They're both sort of seperate from each other, although you pay the final bill at the front.

I ordered this colorful Curry Chicken salad and had the potato soup. The salad was a lot of fun to eat, fresh, lots of various flavors and delicious chicken curry. I especially liked the grilled strips of sweet red peppers. The soup was chunky and not too cream-heavy. I also had an esperesso latte that was delicious and gave me a buzz for the next several hours. In fact, as i write this, I am still buzzing.

When I was taking a pix of my food, the chef yelled out, "he's gonna steal our recipe!". The whole staff laughed as did I but it showed my that he was in control of the place and had pride and I love that.

Comments

Popular Posts